I started this build with one of those can crushers you get for your kitchen. That forms the 'stand'. Then I rubbed my chin (a lot!) and found some components I thought looked right for the gun, to put after the drill. Nothing was coming together so I left it for a few weeks. Returning to it, I decided it needed a base and I found this nice industrial army flight case top in my collection. I thought the front facing me looked a bit bland so I searched for something interesting to 'dress' it. Deciding on these (wonderful sounding!) switches, it then forced me to come up with a design that had 2 bulbs on it. All in all, I reckon I've spent 20 hours on this but I'm extremely happy with the results 😉.